Old Bottle Magazine - 1977
- Insulator By-Lines by Joe Maurath, Chicago Area Insulators - Pages 22-24
- The Electrical Supply Company - CD 133 & CD 134
- Chicago Insulating Company - CD 135 & CD 109 plus the Fiske and
Mott patent information
- Follow up on threadless insulators CD 726, CD 130, and CD 719
- Definition on the term "black glass"
- July 13, 1869 patent identified as a window sash cord
sheave. The item marked with this patent was glass and looked a
little like a glass block insulator.
- Report on the Yankee Polecat 1977 show in Glastonbury, CT
- Short report on the Fifth Annual Glass Capital Insulator Show in
- Insulator By-Lines by Joe Maurath - Pages 13-15
- Comparative Tests of Telegraph Insulators in 1867 reprint of an
April 15th 1867 article from The Telegrapher. Shown are the Wade
insulator, Lefferts Ramshorn, and CD 729.4, Brooke's Ramshorn, Goodyear
Ramshorn, and an English stoneware insulator.
- Article on unembossed CD 126.3's by John McDougald
- pictures of CD 740.3 threadless insulators
- Discussions about the eighth National Show in Lakeland, FL
- Frank Stubbins report of an unusual brown porcelain neon sign
- Insulator displays from the Capital District Insulator Club show
- Lew Han's display "Shades of Green"
- Sterling Finch's display of Canadian insulators
- Bob Wilson's display of threadless insulators
- Charlie Angevine's display of Hemingray ponys
- Steven Caire's display of insulators "Cups of Glass" at a bottle
to the National Insulator Association Home page